- More Information
IF YOU GO
PUBLIC FEEDBACK SESSIONS
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 15, Frederick County Health Department, 350 Montevue Lane, Frederick
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. Jan. 16, Thurmont Library, 76 E. Moser Road, Thurmont
- For details and to offer feedback online:
ACTION PLAN TOPICS
- Mental health
- Dental care
- Wellness and prevention
- Health inequities awareness
- Access to care
- Early childhood growth and development
Posted: Friday, January 3, 2014 2:00 am
Ways to prevent suicide, the numbers of homeless children, education levels — even how many teeth people have — all factor into Frederick County's overall health assessment.
The assessment drives the county health department and Frederick County Healthcare Coalition as they identify what the community lacks and ways to supply medical treatment and preventive services.
Frederick news post
Friday, January 3, 2014 2:00 am.