Designed to make you more comfortable with a torch, instruction focuses on the “how” and “why” of jewelry soldering by combining an overview of the tools, techniques and processes. Ages 18 and over.
With opportunity for hands-on practice, you can fabricate textured stacking rings or bangles. We will take a 30 minute lunch break so be sure to bring a packed lunch.
Safety Requirements (No Exceptions):
• Closed-toed, low-heeled or no-heeled shoes
• Comfortable “play-clothes” (no flowing sleeves or bulky fabrics)
• Long hair must be worn in a bun or ponytail
• Protective eyewear must be worn (we will have extra)
If you have any questions before registering, please feel free to contact us!
- Occurred Saturday, February 15th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm