Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
· Develop a support system.
· Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions
· Talk through issues and ways of coping.
· Share feelings, needs and concerns.
· Learn about community resources
- Starting Wednesday, April 24th, 2019, repeated every month on the 3rd Wednesday until Wednesday, January 15, 2020 @ 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm