An immersive/environmental piece that is inspired by Shakespeare’s "A Midsummer NIght’s Dream." The piece invites the audience, in guided groups, to journey through the beautiful hidden natural landscapes at ThorpeWood. Scenes, songs, monologues, physical theater, aerial arts, and more, all influenced by the characters and themes of the Bard’s most popular comedy, are brought to life in fields, ponds, trees, gardens and wood. Each audience group will have their own unique performance depending on the path they are guided through.
Our spectators will be immersed in a magical theater experience that celebrates creativity and community.
PLEASE NOTE: This show will be taking place outdoors at ThorpeWood (12805-A Mink Farm Road • Thurmont, MD 21788), not at MET’s Downtown Frederick Location.
Masks and Social Distancing required.
- Occurred Thursday, June 10th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 12th, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, June 13th, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, June 13th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, June 17th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, June 18th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm