As featured on
President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have tested positive for coronavirus and are said to be suffering "mild" symptoms. This is a developing story:
- Trump going to military hospital
- Trump 'fatigued,' receiving experimental drugs
- Calls grow for more testing on Capitol Hill
- Biden, wife test negative
- Trump has 'mild' symptoms
- Stocks slump on news of Trump infection
- Pence tests negative
- The world responds to Trump's infection
Thank you for reading!
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
For more coverage of local and national elections, visit our Election 2020 page.
Keep the conversation about local news & events going by joining us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Recent updates from The News-Post and also from News-Post staff members are compiled below.
Our local business directory includes detailed information for featured businesses as well as customer reviews and direct links to related events.