Hagerstown, MD 21740
About Antietam Recreation
ANTIETAM RECREATION: SUMMER DAY CAMP
An exciting and engaging outdoor summer camp experience unparalleled in the tri-state area. Family owned and operated since 1977, this facility excels in offering a diverse program of water activities, field sports, performaning arts, adventure games, and unique features.
Most of all, it's a place where kids simply love to spend time.
- Accepting children ages 4-16
- Counselor to camper ratio: average 1 to 10
- Drop off from 7:00 - 9:00 AM
- Pick up from 3:30 - 6:00 PM
- Convenient drive-thru drop off and pick up
- Fingerprinting and extensive background checks on all staff members
- Located on 32 private acres surrounded by the Antietam Creek
- Convenient distance from Interstate 70
- Register for one week or all summer
- Competitive pricing
- Superior swimming instruction and water safety
- Fun & exciting weekly themes
- Paper-free online registration
- Money back guarantee
OPEN HOUSE: SEE IT FOR YOURSELF
Saturday, April 28th from 1:00-6:00 PM: the perfect time to test-drive all that Antietam Recreation has to offer. Come and enjoy boating, horseback riding, cable ride, boat slide, dunk tank, slip-n-slide, swimming pool and so much more! There is no charge for this event so don’t miss this once-a-year treat.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!