The A&E Social Feed is a real-time window into the local arts scene.
- Bodies of father, son found along Appalachian Trail near Frederick County; authorities suspect murder-suicide
- Open for Business: A shop 'for the modern hippie' in Downtown Frederick
- FBI trying to identify woman whose dismembered body was found at Catoctin Mountain Park
- Antique tractors put to the test in annual competition in Frederick
- Whittier Elementary defaced with racial slur, sexual profanity
- Frederick Municipal Airport to host vintage warbird event
- Maryland governor ending COVID-19 state of emergency July 1
- Frederick Health announces vaccine requirements for new employees, volunteers starting in August
- As pandemic fades, Frederick considers what to do about outdoor dining
- About 3% of Frederick County Public Schools students opt for all-virtual fall instruction
With spooky eyes and ghostly figures looming from dark blue, shadowy walls, the space in Francis Scott Key Mall, across the hallway from KIDS …
With spooky eyes and ghostly figures looming from dark blue, shadowy walls, the space in Francis Scott Key Mall, across the hallway from KIDS FIRST Swim School, still very much looks like the laser tag center it once was.