Frederick native Dan Franko has spent the last 20 years working in the Maryland film scene, racking up appearances on “The Wire,” “Veep,” and indie films like “The Night Watchmen.”
The A&E Social Feed is a real-time window into the local arts scene.
- Parents hope to raise awareness after 5-year-old son dies from flu-related sepsis
- Man dead after shooting Friday night in downtown Frederick
- Ijamsville man charged with abusing infant son denied bail
- First comes marriage: Frederick native Mindy Shiben dishes on marrying a stranger and more from this season's 'Married At First Sight'
- Police indentify victim in deadly Friday night shooting
- Up on Market opens, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kroger Co., Ocado announce high-tech fulfillment center in Frederick County
- Sheriff's deputies arrest two after drugs found during traffic stop
- Frederick police searching for vehicle involved in fatal hit-and-run
- Taking a snapshot of homelessness in Frederick County
Del. Dan Cox is carrying on a proud family tradition of — having a large family. The oldest of 10 children, the freshman legislator now has now nine kids of his own, including a 6-month-old born on the campaign trail. He discussed his family, his Catholic upbringing, and his strong conservat…
Del. Carol Krimm started out as an alderwoman for the city of Frederick, but quickly set her sights on the Maryland General Assembly. She was recently re-elected to her second term as the representative for District 3A, where she’s working on bills related to medical transportation, cancer s…
Del. Ken Kerr thought he’d be promoting education in Annapolis. But when he was assigned to the health care committee in the Maryland General Assembly, the freshman legislator — and current Frederick Community College professor — found himself back in the role of a student.