The Nigerians in Frederick Association is gearing up for its 10th annual Nigerian Independence Day Celebration, and this year is bigger and better than years prior.
The A&E Social Feed is a real-time window into the local arts scene.
- On eve of Monocacy bridge opening, city and contractor spar over delay
- 'Tinsel' town: Holiday pop-up bar opens in Buckeystown
- Firefighters credit teamwork, training for rescues in early-morning house fire
- Frederick's Goodwill capitalizes on online shopping
- Gas leak in Mount Airy evacuates 25 homes
- Board of Education votes to start school year Aug. 31
- Monocacy Boulevard bridge opens as last-minute work continued
- Brunswick girl hopes to spend Christmas at home after months in hospital
- Frederick County Gives: The Jessica Murphy Fund — 20 years of impact
- Second flu death reported in Maryland
Suited up in a velvet jacket and turquoise tartan, 9-year-old Isla Higgins danced her way to first place at the U.S. Highland Dance National C…
Alex Williams and Allison Meador are local moms who recently became co-franchise owners of Songs for Seeds in Frederick. The mommy-and-me-type classes start Sept. 10. Meador and Williams recently spoke to The News-Post about what Songs for Seeds has to offer.
Suited up in a velvet jacket and turquoise tartan, 9-year-old Isla Higgins danced her way to first place at the U.S. Highland Dance National Championships.