The Nigerians in Frederick Association is gearing up for its 10th annual Nigerian Independence Day Celebration, and this year is bigger and better than years prior.
- County animal control faces unusual challenge of capturing elusive gator
- Thurmont set to welcome visitors for annual Catoctin Colorfest
- Later, alligator: Authorities apprehend absconding alligator
- Urbana High hosts a different kind of homecoming game
- City expects Monocacy Boulevard bridges to open in late October
- Frederick men charged with attempting to kill PA state troopers after vehicle pursuit
- Sheriff's office seeks help identifying Mount Airy home invasion suspect
- Frederick’s newest brewery creates city's latest beer hub at industrial park
- Five-time Best of the Best winners honored
- As Serenity Tea Room's time winds down, owner reflects on career, customers
Friends to Follow
Friends to Follow is a real-time window into the social buzz locally.
Suited up in a velvet jacket and turquoise tartan, 9-year-old Isla Higgins danced her way to first place at the U.S. Highland Dance National C…
Alex Williams and Allison Meador are local moms who recently became co-franchise owners of Songs for Seeds in Frederick. The mommy-and-me-type classes start Sept. 10. Meador and Williams recently spoke to The News-Post about what Songs for Seeds has to offer.
Suited up in a velvet jacket and turquoise tartan, 9-year-old Isla Higgins danced her way to first place at the U.S. Highland Dance National Championships.