To honor lives well-lived, the Robert J. and George J. Hogan Jr. Memorial Fund has been established at The Community Foundation of Frederick County and becomes one of more than 720 funds under management.
The Myersville-Wolfsville Area Historical Society invites the public to participate in several events that it has planned in conjunction with the Myersville Harvest and Trolley Festival on Friday and Saturday.
The Glade Valley Lions Club recently welcomed guests from Walkersville/Woodsboro schools and the library. From left to right are Jim Corley, GVLC president; Jessica El-Zeftawy, Frederick County Public Libraries; Robin Bowers, Walkersville Branch administrator; and Laura Beall, GVLC vice president.
The Myersville-Wolfsville Area Historical Society invites the public to participate in several events that it has planned in conjunction with …
- County animal control faces unusual challenge of capturing elusive gator
- Later, alligator: Authorities apprehend absconding alligator
- Frederick mayor to Community Action Agency head: Resign or retire
- Urbana High hosts a different kind of homecoming game
- City expects Monocacy Boulevard bridges to open in late October
- Officials: delayed bridge project on busy state highway scheduled to be done year's end
- Frederick men charged with attempting to kill PA state troopers after vehicle pursuit
- Thurmont set to welcome visitors for annual Catoctin Colorfest
- As Serenity Tea Room's time winds down, owner reflects on career, customers
- Five-time Best of the Best winners honored