Jude Jakob Ambrose Harris was born Jan. 31 at Frederick Memorial Hospital. Weighing 7 pounds 2.25 ounces, he is the son of Erin Frank Harris and James Harris II, of New Market. Siblings are Alexander Harris, 14, and Sage Wolfe, 14. His grandfather is J. Ray Frank, of New Market.
Aria Hope Norris was born Dec. 27 at Frederick Health Hospital to Dana and Drew Norris, of Mount Airy. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces. Siblings are Wade, Colt, Dean, Hope and Faith Norris. Grandparents are Nancy and Ray Norris, and Beth and Larry Schrider, all of Mount Airy. Great-grandparent…
Langston Wicks Carrington Smith was born Oct. 29 at Frederick Health Hospital. Weighing 9 pounds 1 ounce, he is the son of Lauren Olson and J.T. Smith, of Frederick. He has one sibling, 3-year-old Mara Joelle Carrington Smith. Grandparents are Maureen Olson, Judy Smith and Nils Olson, all of…
Carson Michelle McNeal was born July 25 at Carroll Community Hospital. Weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces, she is the daughter of Brittany Breen and Brandon McNeel, New Windsor. Her brothers are Mason McNeal, 4, and Gannon Breen, 3. Grandparents are Michael Malinoski (Poppy) and Gina Breen (Gigi), o…
- Stay-at-home order announced in Maryland; police seeing compliance
- Outbreak of COVID-19 reported at longterm care facility in Frederick
- Mount Airy nursing home now has 66 cases of COVID-19; five deaths announced across Md.
- Carroll County sheriff: Montgomery County man shot and killed two in Mount Airy; later killed himself in Gaithersburg
- First person in Frederick County dies of COVID-19
- Comptroller urges individuals and businesses to hold on to cash
- Maryland sees highest one-day jump in COVID-19 cases
- Local police clarify enforcement of stay-at-home order
- Frederick police seek help identifying man who robbed restaurant
- Court documents: Middletown man charged with murder admitted strangling his wife