Descendants and friends of Louis and Carrie Easterday family met Oct. 6 at the Ballenger Community Hall in Feagaville for their 37th annual reunion. Ruth Ellen Easterday extended a welcome to all and led the Lord’s Prayer followed by a buffet luncheon.
The Doody reunion will be held at Woodsboro Park beginning at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6. Lunch begins at 1 p.m. Families are asked to bring a covered dish and dessert to share family style. Chicken, paper goods and drinks will be provided. Also, bring an item for the auction.
- Family makes moves to open roller skating rink in Frederick
- First recovery high school in Frederick County set to open this month
- Teen charged in deadly Great Frederick Fair assault to serve probation
- FCPS teachers get pay increases through new agreement
- FCPS to lay off most bus drivers and cafeteria workers
- Heath Barnes, a gay Republican Trump supporter, reflects on actions at local protests and treatment from opposition
- Frederick man charged with arson among indictments handed down
- High levels of chemicals in Antietam Creek drive effort to inform public
- An a-mazing journey: Thurmont farm finds its way with long-time family business
- Death of Frederick woman ruled a homicide, investigation continues