Descendants and friends of Louis and Carrie Easterday family met Oct. 6 at the Ballenger Community Hall in Feagaville for their 37th annual reunion. Ruth Ellen Easterday extended a welcome to all and led the Lord’s Prayer followed by a buffet luncheon.
The Doody reunion will be held at Woodsboro Park beginning at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6. Lunch begins at 1 p.m. Families are asked to bring a covered dish and dessert to share family style. Chicken, paper goods and drinks will be provided. Also, bring an item for the auction.
- May the best team win: Who is Frederick County's all-time best high school football team?
- Frederick woman charged with murder of 81-year-old woman
- Aldermen approve second cable franchise in Frederick
- Common Market 7th Street location opens to delight of shoppers
- From local theater to 'Uncle Stan': Frederick County native tied to new 'Office' spinoff featuring Stanley Hudson
- Frederick man charged with assaulting woman, stealing minivan
- Pop-up drive-in theater series kicks off Friday at Frederick Fairgrounds
- Road needed before Lake Linganore development can move forward
- Frederick Oktoberfest moves to to-go format
- Hogan expands indoor dining capacity to 75 percent