Descendants and friends of Louis and Carrie Easterday family met Oct. 6 at the Ballenger Community Hall in Feagaville for their 37th annual reunion. Ruth Ellen Easterday extended a welcome to all and led the Lord’s Prayer followed by a buffet luncheon.
The Doody reunion will be held at Woodsboro Park beginning at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6. Lunch begins at 1 p.m. Families are asked to bring a covered dish and dessert to share family style. Chicken, paper goods and drinks will be provided. Also, bring an item for the auction.
Descendants and friends of the Jacob Jerome Wilcom family met Aug. 18 at the Urbana Fire Hall for their 27th annual reunion. Steve Wilcom, master of ceremonies, led the Lord’s Prayer. The invocation was offered by Donald Wilcom and a buffet lunch followed.
- On eve of Monocacy bridge opening, city and contractor spar over delay
- 'Tinsel' town: Holiday pop-up bar opens in Buckeystown
- Firefighters credit teamwork, training for rescues in early-morning house fire
- Frederick's Goodwill capitalizes on online shopping
- Gas leak in Mount Airy evacuates 25 homes
- Board of Education votes to start school year Aug. 31
- Monocacy Boulevard bridge opens as last-minute work continued
- Brunswick girl hopes to spend Christmas at home after months in hospital
- Frederick County Gives: The Jessica Murphy Fund — 20 years of impact
- Second flu death reported in Maryland