Descendants and friends of Louis and Carrie Easterday family met Oct. 6 at the Ballenger Community Hall in Feagaville for their 37th annual reunion. Ruth Ellen Easterday extended a welcome to all and led the Lord’s Prayer followed by a buffet luncheon.
The Doody reunion will be held at Woodsboro Park beginning at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6. Lunch begins at 1 p.m. Families are asked to bring a covered dish and dessert to share family style. Chicken, paper goods and drinks will be provided. Also, bring an item for the auction.
Descendants and friends of the Jacob Jerome Wilcom family met Aug. 18 at the Urbana Fire Hall for their 27th annual reunion. Steve Wilcom, master of ceremonies, led the Lord’s Prayer. The invocation was offered by Donald Wilcom and a buffet lunch followed.
- Indoor playground geared to younger kids opens in Frederick County
- Virginia man charged with murder after woman found dead in Frederick County
- Tsunami Ramen and Tapas coming to downtown Frederick
- Neighbors: Couple had been arguing in months before man was charged with killing ex-wife
- Sheriff's deputies charge two after drugs recovered from Emmitsburg home
- Sen. Young withdraws gun buyback bill after state police say costs are too great
- Williams steps down as Cougars football coach
- Former day care operator pleads guilty to child neglect, gets probation
- 'He was built like a superhero': Local legend 'Penny' Callas dies
- GOOD JuJu to close at the end of the month; new shared kitchen space to take its place