On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Family makes moves to open roller skating rink in Frederick
- First recovery high school in Frederick County set to open this month
- FCPS teachers get pay increases through new agreement
- Teen charged in deadly Great Frederick Fair assault to serve probation
- Heath Barnes, a gay Republican Trump supporter, reflects on actions at local protests and treatment from opposition
- Frederick man charged with arson among indictments handed down
- High levels of chemicals in Antietam Creek drive effort to inform public
- Death of Frederick woman ruled a homicide, investigation continues
- FCPS to lay off most bus drivers and cafeteria workers
- An a-mazing journey: Thurmont farm finds its way with long-time family business