On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- On eve of Monocacy bridge opening, city and contractor spar over delay
- 'Tinsel' town: Holiday pop-up bar opens in Buckeystown
- Firefighters credit teamwork, training for rescues in early-morning house fire
- Frederick's Goodwill capitalizes on online shopping
- Gas leak in Mount Airy evacuates 25 homes
- Board of Education votes to start school year Aug. 31
- Monocacy Boulevard bridge opens as last-minute work continued
- Brunswick girl hopes to spend Christmas at home after months in hospital
- Frederick County Gives: The Jessica Murphy Fund — 20 years of impact
- Second flu death reported in Maryland