On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Catoctin Mountain Park seeks information on fisher sightings in county
- Open for Business: Pho An Loi serves up authentic Vietnamese cuisine in Frederick
- Former Md. police chief charged with setting multiple fires, including one in Jefferson
- Frederick woman held without bail for alleged strangulation
- Study finds Frederick-Montgomery monorail feasible, but questions remain
- County buys land from The Mount for regional park
- Impact of new vaccine unclear in Frederick County
- 3 million meals: I Believe In Me celebrates one year of food drops
- Back to athletics: Mark Wolcott named new Oakdale AD
- No place to eat like Frederick: Spring Frederick Restaurant Week back for 2021 with a takeout focus