On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Indoor playground geared to younger kids opens in Frederick County
- Virginia man charged with murder after woman found dead in Frederick County
- Tsunami Ramen and Tapas coming to downtown Frederick
- Neighbors: Couple had been arguing in months before man was charged with killing ex-wife
- Sheriff's deputies charge two after drugs recovered from Emmitsburg home
- Sen. Young withdraws gun buyback bill after state police say costs are too great
- Williams steps down as Cougars football coach
- Former day care operator pleads guilty to child neglect, gets probation
- 'He was built like a superhero': Local legend 'Penny' Callas dies
- GOOD JuJu to close at the end of the month; new shared kitchen space to take its place