On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- County animal control faces unusual challenge of capturing elusive gator
- Later, alligator: Authorities apprehend absconding alligator
- Frederick mayor to Community Action Agency head: Resign or retire
- Urbana High hosts a different kind of homecoming game
- City expects Monocacy Boulevard bridges to open in late October
- Officials: delayed bridge project on busy state highway scheduled to be done year's end
- Frederick men charged with attempting to kill PA state troopers after vehicle pursuit
- Thurmont set to welcome visitors for annual Catoctin Colorfest
- As Serenity Tea Room's time winds down, owner reflects on career, customers
- Five-time Best of the Best winners honored