On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Woman dead after falling from Carroll Creek parking deck in Frederick
- Busy intersection near Urbana partially reopens after heavy storm strikes county
- Frederick man dies from injuries after crash near Jefferson
- Local fitness trainer creates water bottle that holds cell phone
- Competitive eater finishes 16 pounds of burger at Emmitsburg BBQ joint
- Tacos Carlitos opens in Frederick and brings a can't-miss menu of Mexican street food staples
- Motorcyclist dead after I-270 crash
- Woodsboro man faces child pornography charges after sheriff's office investigation
- Sheriff's office: Pennsylvania man solicited sex from deputy posing as 13-year-old girl
- Christian-based physical therapist opens near Frederick