On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Coronavirus community transmission crosses 'substantial' threshold in Frederick County
- Frederick police investigate armed robbery at downtown business
- Frederick police investigating Friday night shooting
- Woodsboro remembers longtime Trout's Market employee Kenny West
- Pregnant Mount Airy woman charged in fentanyl-related death of infant tests positive for fentanyl
- Dozens of parents protest FCPS mask mandate outside Board of Education meeting
- Frederick man accused of possessing more than 2,000 child porn images
- Frederick County Sheriff's Office to increase presence to curb speeding
- Frederick man arrested for assault
- Alcohol compliance checks net two violations in Frederick