On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- China Garden owners hope to rebuild weeks after fire at Frederick restaurant
- Frederick woman charged with vehicle theft, drug possession after traffic stop
- Lucky Corner's downtown location changes hands, and eventually its name, too
- Fire destroys Sabillasville home
- Coming soon to Frederick County: Blue Heron Elementary School
- Inpatient women’s facility opens in Sabillasville
- Kemp Hall opens in downtown, but with a hefty price tag
- Fraud suspect indicted in West Virginia
- Neighbors' complaints lead to arrests at 'disorderly home' in Frederick
- Pediatrician’s criminal case leaves void for some in Latino community