On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Death of Frederick woman ruled a homicide, investigation continues
- Family makes moves to open roller skating rink in Frederick
- First recovery high school in Frederick County set to open this month
- High levels of chemicals in Antietam Creek drive effort to inform public
- FCPS teachers get pay increases through new agreement
- Group looking into potential for market in downtown Frederick
- Heath Barnes, a gay Republican Trump supporter, reflects on actions at local protests and treatment from opposition
- School board stalls on plan for small student groups this fall
- Gambrill Mt. Food Co. offers expanded delicious eats in new space
- Frederick man charged with arson among indictments handed down