On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Busy intersection near Urbana partially reopens after heavy storm strikes county
- Frederick man dies from injuries after crash near Jefferson
- Competitive eater finishes 16 pounds of burger at Emmitsburg BBQ joint
- Local fitness trainer creates water bottle that holds cell phone
- Frederick County school board member seeks to change student cellphone policy
- Motorcyclist dead after I-270 crash
- Christian-based physical therapist opens near Frederick
- Woman dead after falling from Carroll Creek parking deck in Frederick
- Steampunk festival rolls into Frederick for fourth year
- EMT worker needs to improve bedside manner