On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- FCSO: Woman found lying in road dies at hospital; death called 'suspicious'
- Frederick Indoor Sports Center to close its doors after March
- Shots fired on I-270; MSP search for suspect
- Ijamsville man gets 7 years for distributing 100-plus child sexual abuse images
- Frederick County logs nearly two dozen COVID-19 deaths in last week
- Update: Missing man located safe
- Frederick Social hopes to capture cafe feeling, but with extensive beer choices
- Fast-rising sprinter: Cougars' Buffington has one of nation's fastest times in 55-meter dash
- Fatal Wolfsville house fire ruled accidental, discarded ashes to blame
- Frederick County Board of Education President Brad Young announces bid for County Council