On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Neighbors' complaints lead to arrests at 'disorderly home' in Frederick
- Local quarry owner, scuba diving teacher propose scuba diving, ecological site
- Lucky Corner's downtown location changes hands, and eventually its name, too
- West Virginia man arrested after Frederick police respond to assault in progress
- New Market restaurant wants more seating, but town says tackle parking first
- Coming soon to Frederick County: Blue Heron Elementary School
- School board votes for brand-new Brunswick High School
- Kemp Hall opens in downtown, but with a hefty price tag
- Inpatient women’s facility opens in Sabillasville
- Commercial project in Linganore gets preliminary approval