On May 29, Heather Michelle Gula and Michael John Foster exchanged wedding vows in a ceremony at the Carroll Creek Amphitheater, Frederick. Pastor Glen Ewart, uncle of the bride, officiated. The reception was held at the Lake Linganore Events Tent, in New Market.
Karen Lynn Younkins and Scott Joseph Fishwick were married in a private family ceremony on the shore at the Fishwick family lake house in Brooklyn, Michigan, on July 2. The Honorable Victoria A. Roberts, of the U.S. District Court of Eastern Michigan, officiated.
- Frederick police plan COVID-19 checks for Thanksgiving eve
- Sabillasville Elementary to close at end of school year
- Frederick man charged with assault, theft following Woodsboro stabbing
- Food smoker leads to Thanksgiving day fire in Walkersville, six people displaced
- Frederick County Board of Health votes on additional restrictions for weddings, gatherings
- Additional state troopers to educate, enforce COVID restrictions during holiday
- Frederick woman uses TikTok to highlight Deaf community
- In its fifth year, Sailing Through the Winter Solstice is bigger than ever
- Vehicle reported stolen recovered after police chase in Frederick
- 85 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths in Frederick County