A Frederick County grand jury indicted a man who, while employed by the county school district, was charged with child pornography and sex abuse charges.
John Hibbert, 39, served as a non-school based locksmith for the Frederick County Public Schools, and was indicted on several child pornography charges and two counts of sex abuse of a minor. It’s unclear if Hibbert, of Knoxville, is still employed by the school district.
A county grand jury also indicted a sixth man involved in a shootout near a Frederick shopping center in June. Omar Bah, 17, of Frederick, faces several first-degree assault and gun charges, according to a press release from the state’s attorney’s office.
The grand jury indicted five others, according to the press release.
- Daniel Paul Crepau, 50, of Woodsboro, was indicted on several heroin and cocaine charges as well as conspiracy to commit armed robbery.
- Christopher William Burdette, 41, of Smithsburg, was indicted on five assault charges, and robbery and theft charges.
- Michael Dith, 50, of Frederick, was indicted on charges with possession of child pornography and promoting and distributing child porn.
- Rendell Markeith Johnson, 25, of Frederick, was indicted for first- and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and several gun charges.
- Mischa S. Christensen, 39, of Frederick, was indicted for first- and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and false imprisonment.