Even knowing that a higher gas tax may be on the way, lower pump prices and winter weather appear to be boosting the sales of sport utility vehicles and trucks.
- Man who stripped nude in library taken to hospital, police say
- Updated: Fire burns dining hall at sleepaway camp near Thurmont
- After dining hall fire, Camp Airy alumni recall 'heartbeat of the camp'
- Snakes cause power outage along Patrick Street
- Angolia wants to cut 'divisive' subjects from FCPS, resist state curriculum mandates
- Frederick’s 4th: An Independence Day Celebration at Baker Park
- Camp Airy fire caused $2M in damage; community rallies in support
- Man accused of sexually abusing minor, arrested at hotel, police say
- Animal Control determines man who shot dog was protecting 'personal safety'
- Man found dead outside Golden Mile business, cause unknown