The redistricting plan Superintendent Terry Alban plans to unveil this week erases crowding at nearly all elementary schools in the Linganore, Oakdale and Urbana feeding patterns.
- TJ forfeits football game with Tuscarora
- Students reeling after Frederick for-profit cosmetology school shuts down
- Rumored threat to Great Frederick Fair unfounded, sheriff's office says
- Man dead after crash involving a car and a moped in Frederick
- Linganore High’s 9/11 class teaching kids who weren’t alive to witness attacks
- Board of Education discusses changing school start date
- Two Frederick County sheriff's deputies injured in crash
- In The Street goes plural
- Frederick police: Man strangled woman during drunken assault
- Co-working salon opening in Frederick allows stylists to be their own boss
Frederick County Public Schools received data last week on how students are tracking for college readiness.
Gov. Larry Hogan is facing backlash after criticizing the Kirwan Commission and questioning where funding for their recommendations will come from.
- Local Roundup: Bears blank Lions in field hockey
- TJ football forfeits game vs. Oakdale
- Pringle, Lancers come through when it matters most
- Birthday girl gets goals
- Athletes of the Week and Shoutouts (Sept. 16)
- Local Roundup: FCC men go to 4-0 with win
- No holding back as Walkersville routs Liberty
- 2019 High School Field Hockey Rosters
- Local Roundup: Roaders, Cougars Orioles roll to easy wins
- Huge start sets up Bears' win over Cadets