The Urbana Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is holding a brick fundraiser for all who want to keep a piece of the old school building.
- Frederick Towne Mall site renamed 'District 40,' will become entertainment center
- School board member Jarman cited in three-car crash
- Sheriff's office: Man strangled woman into unconsciousness
- Update: Missing teen found safe
- Open for Business: Plaza Mexico provides Frederick with authentic Mexican fare
- Police: Man wore costume mask, used orange plastic pumpkin during Halloween bank robbery
- A pioneer passes: Walter 'Lee' Baihly inspired a love of activities on the Potomac River
- Frederick's Beef 'n Buns 'n Paradise is a must try burger stop
- What drives the market of coin collecting? Frederick Coin Exchange offers insight
- Project to cut congestion on I-270 moves along
Receiving free and reduced-price meals in Frederick County Public Schools could become more challenging if a recent proposal by the Trump administration regarding toughening access to food stamps goes through.
Frederick County Public Schools announced a partnership with Frostburg State University (FSU) to increase the number of certified teachers, particularly in the sciences, mathematics and computer sciences subject areas.
- Athletes of the Week
- Bears follow Lund's lead, complete cross-country championship sweep; Knights' McQuitty crowned, too
- Middletown girls soccer continues to thrive under pressure, reaches state final
- Coach's Corner: NCAA football should take page from MPSSAA's playoff expansion
- Oakdale boys soccer team sees streak, season end in PKs against Century
- Linganore girls soccer playoff surge halted by Northern
- Urbana field hockey falls to Westminster in OT: 'I think we left our hearts out there'
- Oakdale sets new bar for field hockey program despite title-game loss
- Photos: Oakdale falls to Marriotts Ridge in state final
- Photos: Urbana falls to Westminster in state final