Hood College has been granted nearly $50,000 from the Maryland Center for Computing Education to fund a second round of the Computational Thinking Partnership.
Hood College has been granted $3.1 million by the Hodson Trust to use for student scholarships and a renovation of the Hodson Library and Learning Commons.
Hood College has launched a certificate program for project management, aiming to help make leaders more productive and effective in their fields, the college announced Tuesday.
Nearly 500 people with dark blue T-shirts reading “No Hate at Hood” walked through the Frederick college campus Friday afternoon in response to racist incidents that occurred at the college this fall.
Hood College has been granted $3.1 million by the Hodson Trust to use for student scholarships and a renovation of the Hodson Library and Lear…
Hood College has launched a certificate program for project management, aiming to help make leaders more productive and effective in their fie…
Nearly 500 people with dark blue T-shirts reading “No Hate at Hood” walked through the Frederick college campus Friday afternoon in response t…
On topic: Letters
- Virginia man charged with murder after woman found dead in Frederick County
- Indoor playground geared to younger kids opens in Frederick County
- Tsunami Ramen and Tapas coming to downtown Frederick
- Former day care operator pleads guilty to child neglect, gets probation
- Neighbors: Couple had been arguing in months before man was charged with killing ex-wife
- Sheriff's deputies charge two after drugs recovered from Emmitsburg home
- Sen. Young withdraws gun buyback bill after state police say costs are too great
- County's first active female patrol sergeant remembered for her care for others
- 'He was built like a superhero': Local legend 'Penny' Callas dies
- Mount Airy teen charged as adult with drug, firearms offenses
Frederick County Public Schools received its most recent audit report from the Maryland Office of Legislative Audits last week.
Frederick County Public Schools has received a $10,000 grant from the American Dairy Association to participate in the Fuel Up to Play 60 Seconds program, created in partnership with the National Football League. The funds are specifically meant to promote physical activity and sensible eati…
Frederick County will receive its second set of star ratings for its schools on Tuesday, as will every other county in Maryland.
- Local Roundup: Orioles win Clerc Classic title
- All CMC 2019 Fall Sports Teams
- Williams steps down as Cougars football coach
- Local Roundup: Joseph's shot with 2 seconds left gives Orioles win
- Morris assuming role of floor general for new-look Patriots
- Bears press puts away Cougars
- Timely and tough
- Local Roundup: Hawks soar past Patriots in girls basketball
- Knights eyeing state duals crown
- Bolyard's shot drops, Lions come out on top