A Mount St. Mary’s University professor will explore how society can move forward from the #MeToo movement in a lecture series at the Mount’s Frederick campus next week. The lecture, set for 6 p.m. Nov. 13 on the Frederick campus at 5350 Spectrum Drive, is part of the college’s 20th annivers…
Frederick County Public Schools, in coordination with local colleges and organizations, will host workshops through October on completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
A gloomy sky hung over Mount St. Mary’s University on Thursday morning as carts full of pillows, clothes, desk items and stuffed animals rolled up the ramps toward the freshman residence halls on campus.
Amy Cordes, teacher specialist for Frederick County Public Schools, was recently named Administrator of the Year by a digitally oriented education company.
A Mount St. Mary’s University professor will explore how society can move forward from the #MeToo movement in a lecture series at the Mount’s …
Frederick County Public Schools, in coordination with local colleges and organizations, will host workshops through October on completing the …
A gloomy sky hung over Mount St. Mary’s University on Thursday morning as carts full of pillows, clothes, desk items and stuffed animals rolle…
Amy Cordes, teacher specialist for Frederick County Public Schools, was recently named Administrator of the Year by a digitally oriented educa…
Veronica Balick, a rising senior at Mount St. Mary’s University, has been awarded the Barry M. Goldwater scholarship for her continuing studie…
Mount St. Mary’s University, Emmitsburg, announced that 665 students earned dean’s list honors for the spring semester. Local students include…
On topic: Letters
- After vilification & censorship, still vocal about MSM
- Blessings of Mount St. Mary’s University
- Cost is factor at MSM
- 'One new gaffe at a time'
- Too much MSM news
- Newman has job to do at Mount St. Mary's
- MSM has become a circus
- Alumni object to Newman's retention program at MSM
- Less & less proud to be a Mountie
- Won't donate to MSM now
- Frederick Towne Mall site renamed 'District 40,' will become entertainment center
- Dog euthanized after mauling 10-year-old boy near Walkersville
- School board member Jarman cited in three-car crash
- Sheriff's office: Man strangled woman into unconsciousness
- Update: Missing teen found safe
- Open for Business: Plaza Mexico provides Frederick with authentic Mexican fare
- Police: Man wore costume mask, used orange plastic pumpkin during Halloween bank robbery
- A pioneer passes: Walter 'Lee' Baihly inspired a love of activities on the Potomac River
- Frederick's Beef 'n Buns 'n Paradise is a must try burger stop
- What drives the market of coin collecting? Frederick Coin Exchange offers insight
The Urbana Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is holding a brick fundraiser for all who want to keep a piece of the old school building.
Receiving free and reduced-price meals in Frederick County Public Schools could become more challenging if a recent proposal by the Trump administration regarding toughening access to food stamps goes through.
Frederick County Public Schools announced a partnership with Frostburg State University (FSU) to increase the number of certified teachers, particularly in the sciences, mathematics and computer sciences subject areas.
- Athletes of the Week
- Bears follow Lund's lead, complete cross-country championship sweep; Knights' McQuitty crowned, too
- Middletown girls soccer continues to thrive under pressure, reaches state final
- Coach's Corner: NCAA football should take page from MPSSAA's playoff expansion
- Oakdale boys soccer team sees streak, season end in PKs against Century
- Linganore girls soccer playoff surge halted by Northern
- Urbana field hockey falls to Westminster in OT: 'I think we left our hearts out there'
- Oakdale sets new bar for field hockey program despite title-game loss
- Photos: Oakdale falls to Marriotts Ridge in state final
- Photos: Urbana falls to Westminster in state final