The summer months look different to many students this year with traditional activities like camps, sports, and pools largely shut down or operating at limited capacity.
The replacement of Brunswick High School is unlikely to occur for at least another 10 years, even though the project was approved last year by the school board.
Frederick County Public Schools is projecting major enrollment growth over the next 10 years, according to the Superintendent’s Recommended Educational Facilities Master Plan (EFMP) for 2020.
The summer months look different to many students this year with traditional activities like camps, sports, and pools largely shut down or ope…
The replacement of Brunswick High School is unlikely to occur for at least another 10 years, even though the project was approved last year by…
Frederick County Public Schools is projecting major enrollment growth over the next 10 years, according to the Superintendent’s Recommended Ed…
Despite the gloomy weather, it was all smiles in the parking lot of Urbana Elementary School Wednesday afternoon as a line of cars paraded to …
Jill McWilliams got a virtual surprise Tuesday when she saw some unexpected faces pop up on her computer screen during her weekly online staff…
On topic: Letters
- Targeting Sabillasville Elementary?
- Wrong on charter schools
- Ben Wright's commitment
- No more bad words
- Real strategies need to be presented for school spending
- Education wishes for 2014
- Better funding needed for education
- Need for action on poverty
- Protecting the promise of public education
- Miracles never cease
- Death of Frederick woman ruled a homicide, investigation continues
- Family makes moves to open roller skating rink in Frederick
- First recovery high school in Frederick County set to open this month
- High levels of chemicals in Antietam Creek drive effort to inform public
- FCPS teachers get pay increases through new agreement
- Group looking into potential for market in downtown Frederick
- School board stalls on plan for small student groups this fall
- Gambrill Mt. Food Co. offers expanded delicious eats in new space
- Heath Barnes, a gay Republican Trump supporter, reflects on actions at local protests and treatment from opposition
- Frederick man charged with arson among indictments handed down
Frederick County Public Schools recently launched a new series called “Vision 2020” to air on FCPS TV.
Olivia White, vice president for student life and dean of students at Hood College, will retire later this year after more than 27 years at the college.
Mount St. Mary’s University has added a new employee to its roster, hiring the school’s first-ever sports dietitian.
- FCPS workouts will be able to continue
- MPSSAA postpones fall, winter sports for 1st semester
- FCPS fall sports postponed until January 2021
- TJ athletic community plans virtual run/walk as tribute to Dexter Williams
- TJ girls accept being apart together during summer workouts
- Montgomery County Public Schools cancel fall, winter sports
- 2020 vision for field hockey players thanks to federation's new rule on goggles
- Vikings' fall sports season delayed by IAAM, MIAA
- FCPS issues more 'Return to Play' guidance for fall sports
- Meehan named Lancers boys soccer coach