The Frederick County Board of Education will have a new student member beginning July 1.
The Frederick County Board of Education unanimously approved a fund to replace turf athletic fields at schools that have them, despite some differing views held by Board members.
Shortly before 4 p.m. Monday along the 100 block of North Bentz Street in Frederick, a cube-shaped birthday balloon sat on a porch, and birthday flags sat draped over the black railing and fencing.
The following students have been named to the honor roll for the third marking period of the 2019-2020 school year at Gov. Thomas Johnson High School:
The Frederick County Board of Education unanimously approved a fund to replace turf athletic fields at schools that have them, despite some di…
Shortly before 4 p.m. Monday along the 100 block of North Bentz Street in Frederick, a cube-shaped birthday balloon sat on a porch, and birthd…
The following students have been named to the honor roll for the third marking period of the 2019-2020 school year at Gov. Thomas Johnson High…
On Tuesday evening, about 15 cars proceeded slowly down Apache Court in north Frederick. Some honked, others played “Happy Birthday” loudly fr…
New courses in various subject areas will be offered to students in Frederick County middle and high schools for the 2020-2021 school year.
Walkersville High School students won this year’s countywide Academic Tournament, achieving their sixth win in the tournament’s history. Their…
As a junior at Gov. Thomas Johnson High School, Wilson Seltzer is getting a preview of how getting into college might be a little bit more cut…
- FCPS plans to have both in-person and virtual instruction come August
- Frederick teens charged as adults with murder of 17-year-old girl
- Shooting at Middletown house party leaves one injured
- Sheriff's office: Speed likely contributed to fatal crash near Monrovia
- Frederick police link man to racist graffiti in Baker Park
- Frederick's March for Justice celebrates Juneteenth on Independence Day
- One dead, two injured in Frederick County crash
- The Great Frederick Fair gets canceled
- Canceled events spur food trucks to re-examine parking allowances in Frederick
- Marines put spotlight on Walkersville native Martin
Frederick County Public Schools recently launched a new series called “Vision 2020” to air on FCPS TV.
Olivia White, vice president for student life and dean of students at Hood College, will retire later this year after more than 27 years at the college.
Mount St. Mary’s University has added a new employee to its roster, hiring the school’s first-ever sports dietitian.
- Tuscarora names Belcher football coach
- Catoctin's McIlvaine enjoys another big moment in spotlight
- Poffenbarger on the mend from hip surgery
- Blaney wins at Talladega after NASCAR unites behind Wallace
- FCPS committee aims for July 13 sports restart
- Lillard taking his title-winning ways to Catoctin
- Winter 2019-20 All-CMC Teams
- FCPS forms Return to Play committee with hopes of summer workouts, fall season
- Plans in works for high school tennis tournament in Frederick
- No longer newcomers: 20 years of lacrosse in Frederick County