It was a night of festivity and reflection Thursday as students were honored as part of the school system’s 30th Martin Luther King Jr. celebration.
Five Frederick County students will serve as pages, and one as alternate, for the Maryland General Assembly 2020 legislative session. All are high school seniors.
Five Frederick County students will serve as pages, and one as alternate, for the Maryland General Assembly 2020 legislative session. All are …
About 50 high school and middle school students participated in the Titan Stick Fest Saturday at Ballenger Creek Park to help raise funds for …
When Tuscarora and Urbana high schools go head-to-head in competition, tensions are usually high, but as the lights went up and the speakers f…
- Ijamsville man charged with abusing infant son denied bail
- First comes marriage: Frederick native Mindy Shiben dishes on marrying a stranger and more from this season's 'Married At First Sight'
- Police: Frederick man broke into woman's home, strangled her
- Up on Market opens, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kroger Co., Ocado announce high-tech fulfillment center in Frederick County
- Sheriff's deputies arrest two after drugs found during traffic stop
- Williams steps down as Cougars football coach
- Can't keep up: Some Frederick County businesses struggle to fill out workforce
- Man dead after shooting Friday night in downtown Frederick
- Taking a snapshot of homelessness in Frederick County
After participating in an all-day budget work session last week, the Frederick County Board of Education will meet Wednesday night to have a second discussion of the superintendent’s proposed budget for fiscal 2021.
Frederick County Public Schools received its most recent audit report from the Maryland Office of Legislative Audits last week.
Frederick County Public Schools has received a $10,000 grant from the American Dairy Association to participate in the Fuel Up to Play 60 Seconds program, created in partnership with the National Football League. The funds are specifically meant to promote physical activity and sensible eati…
- Knights break out of slump, top 'Roaders
- Local Roundup: Cougars hit 13 3-pointers, stun Williamsport
- Bubakar's big second half propels Frederick girls
- McNeill's half-court basket fuels Vikings in win
- Clausen, Hawks fluster Falcons
- Confident contributor
- Local roundup: Improved Cougars top Blazers
- Oakdale wrestlers paying it forward
- Hall of Fame HS basketball coach Morgan Wootten dies at 88
- 40-year flashback: Reunion set for top Catoctin hoops team