Music videos have long been a staple of modern entertainment. From Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” to Britney Spears’ “...Baby One More Time” to Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies”, all have shaped the music of a generation and become iconic in pop culture.
Restrictions on large public gatherings forced Frederick County Public Schools to hold virtual high school graduations this year, leaving seniors without the traditional stage walk and joyous ceremony.
Restrictions on large public gatherings forced Frederick County Public Schools to hold virtual high school graduations this year, leaving seni…
Walkersville High School students won this year’s countywide Academic Tournament, achieving their sixth win in the tournament’s history. Their…
The final week of regular season of Frederick County’s Academic Tournament ended in fitting fashion Feb. 14. The two statistical leaders won t…
Week six of FCPS’s Academic Team season was a good argument for the existence of the league. Three evenly skilled teams played three excellent…
- FCPS plans to have both in-person and virtual instruction come August
- Frederick teens charged as adults with murder of 17-year-old girl
- Shooting at Middletown house party leaves one injured
- Sheriff's office: Speed likely contributed to fatal crash near Monrovia
- Frederick police link man to racist graffiti in Baker Park
- Frederick's March for Justice celebrates Juneteenth on Independence Day
- One dead, two injured in Frederick County crash
- Canceled events spur food trucks to re-examine parking allowances in Frederick
- Marines put spotlight on Walkersville native Martin
- In tense times, Frederick considers how to handle problematic historical exhibits
Frederick County Public Schools recently launched a new series called “Vision 2020” to air on FCPS TV.
Olivia White, vice president for student life and dean of students at Hood College, will retire later this year after more than 27 years at the college.
Mount St. Mary’s University has added a new employee to its roster, hiring the school’s first-ever sports dietitian.
- Tuscarora names Belcher football coach
- Catoctin's McIlvaine enjoys another big moment in spotlight
- Poffenbarger on the mend from hip surgery
- Blaney wins at Talladega after NASCAR unites behind Wallace
- FCPS committee aims for July 13 sports restart
- Lillard taking his title-winning ways to Catoctin
- Winter 2019-20 All-CMC Teams
- FCPS forms Return to Play committee with hopes of summer workouts, fall season
- Plans in works for high school tennis tournament in Frederick
- No longer newcomers: 20 years of lacrosse in Frederick County