The following students have been named to the honor roll for the third marking period of the 2013-2014 school year at Crestwood Middle School:
Crestwood Middle School administrators found evidence of marijuana in a student's backpack on Friday, but Principal Neal Case said he believes it was an isolated incident.
Crestwood Middle School administrators found evidence of marijuana in a student's backpack on Friday, but Principal Neal Case said he believes…
The Frederick County Board of Education will submit its facilities master plan to the state, but will hold off on sending it to the county.
- Neighbors' complaints lead to arrests at 'disorderly home' in Frederick
- Local quarry owner, scuba diving teacher propose scuba diving, ecological site
- Sheriff’s office releases details of Weis Market suicide
- Despite neighbors' protests, city unlikely to rule against recovering addicts living in residential zone
- Brunswick man stole car, led deputies on drunken chase down U.S. 15, court records say
- Drugs, loaded handgun seized during traffic stop in Frederick
- Lucky Corner's downtown location changes hands, and eventually its name, too
- Homeless man charged with assault after police said he attacked men with a machete
- West Virginia man arrested after Frederick police respond to assault in progress
- Roundabout work to shut down Md. 180 intersection for 8 weeks
Hello, Frederick County! I wanted to take my first week writing the School Notes column to introduce myself and give you a sense of how I plan to cover education for The Frederick News-Post.
Doug Fossett began with a question: Why does Frederick celebrate a slave owner?
On the heels of a long discussion last week about which vacation day to return to the academic calendar, the Frederick County Board of Education shifted its focus to when parent-teacher conferences will be held for the coming school year.
- Coach's Corner: Summer is a great time for high school athletes to separate from the competition
- Local Roundup: MSD sweeps national track crowns
- 50 years later, the late Ricky Dawson's record 24-strikeout game still stands
- Coach's Corner: Recognizing the importance of teamwork
- Local roundup: Titans' Acal picked for Robinson All-Star game
- Poffenbarger makes U16 national team
- Local Roundup: MSD wins national baseball, softball crowns
- Athletes of the Week (May 27)
- Five questions with Cole Crist, Senior first baseman, Middletown baseball
- Continued greatness: Oakdale boys, Urbana girls maintain stranglehold on track championships