Four Frederick County Public Schools campuses issued emails pertaining to unrelated school safety issues Tuesday, but no students or staff wer…
- Parents hope to raise awareness after 5-year-old son dies from flu-related sepsis
- Man dead after shooting Friday night in downtown Frederick
- Ijamsville man charged with abusing infant son denied bail
- First comes marriage: Frederick native Mindy Shiben dishes on marrying a stranger and more from this season's 'Married At First Sight'
- Police: Frederick man broke into woman's home, strangled her
- Police identify victim in deadly Frederick shooting
- Up on Market opens, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kroger Co., Ocado announce high-tech fulfillment center in Frederick County
- Sheriff's deputies arrest two after drugs found during traffic stop
- Frederick police searching for vehicle involved in fatal hit-and-run
After participating in an all-day budget work session last week, the Frederick County Board of Education will meet Wednesday night to have a second discussion of the superintendent’s proposed budget for fiscal 2021.
Frederick County Public Schools received its most recent audit report from the Maryland Office of Legislative Audits last week.
Frederick County Public Schools has received a $10,000 grant from the American Dairy Association to participate in the Fuel Up to Play 60 Seconds program, created in partnership with the National Football League. The funds are specifically meant to promote physical activity and sensible eati…
- Athletes of the Week (Jan. 27)
- Five questions with Brian Walker, Senior guard, Middletown
- Local Roundup: Hood men handle Albright
- Seven honored at Quinn Hall of Fame fete
- Knights break out of slump, top 'Roaders
- Local Roundup: Cougars hit 13 3-pointers, stun Williamsport
- Bubakar's big second half propels Frederick girls
- McNeill's half-court basket fuels Vikings in win
- Clausen, Hawks fluster Falcons
- Confident contributor