Frederick County Public Schools has launched its own COVID-19 dashboard, giving greater transparency to how many positive cases the school system is experiencing at any given time.
Frederick County Public Schools has launched its own COVID-19 dashboard, giving greater transparency to how many positive cases the school sys…
- Frederick teachers union issues vote of no confidence in Superintendent Alban and education board
- Inmate facing murder charge found dead at adult detention center; second apparent suicide in one month
- Frederick man allegedly punched woman, choked child
- Frederick man allegedly fractures woman's ribs
- Frederick man, 53, dies in fatal crash
- Wolfsville area home burns, homeowner suffers hand injury
- Changing demographics, increased turnout helped flip Frederick County in 2020
- MSP Frederick Barrack welcomes new commander -- and he's a familiar face
- Frederick sheriff settles ACLU racial profiling lawsuit, issues apology
- Hard-luck Maryland town gets a $731.1 million Powerball win
Frederick County Public Schools recently launched a new series called “Vision 2020” to air on FCPS TV.
Olivia White, vice president for student life and dean of students at Hood College, will retire later this year after more than 27 years at the college.
Mount St. Mary’s University has added a new employee to its roster, hiring the school’s first-ever sports dietitian.
- May the best team win: What is Frederick County's all-time best boys tennis team?
- Local roundup: Warriors beat Carlisle Christian
- Late penalty kill gives Bears win over Hawks in ice hockey
- Knights' Catlin named to Under Armour Senior All-America Watch List
- May the best team win: What is Frederick County's all-time best girls tennis team?
- FCPS to resume winter activities Monday in preparation for a 2-week season
- YMCA to start winter girls hoops league for high school players
- FCPS winter sports will not resume as scheduled
- Local roundup: Warriors top Saints
- Actively adapting: Urbana's Hailey Smith not letting paralysis keep her from living athletic lifestyle