About a dozen students from Frederick County’s Rock Creek School saw the site of their future school building Friday morning and helped break ground on it.
The Frederick County Board of Education has voted to relocate the district's school for students with severe disabilities from the city of Frederick to another part of the county.
A Frederick County Public Schools team will recommend to the school board next week that the district’s school for students with severe disabilities be moved from its Frederick location to another part of the county.
The Frederick County Board of Education has voted to relocate the district's school for students with severe disabilities from the city of Fre…
A Frederick County Public Schools team will recommend to the school board next week that the district’s school for students with severe disabi…
By around noon on Monday, the memorial garden at Rock Creek School stood freed from many of the weeds that had invaded its ranks.
A bright pink car adorned with flower decals allowed Lillian Hunt to move on her own for the first time.
Last week, supporters of the Rock Creek School, the Frederick County Public Schools institution for students with severe disabilities, turned …
- Frederick Towne Mall site renamed 'District 40,' will become entertainment center
- The Brewddhist: 'Irish Wake,' in memory of Frederick's Barley and Hops
- Dog euthanized after mauling 10-year-old boy near Walkersville
- Sheriff's office: Man strangled woman into unconsciousness
- School board member Jarman cited in three-car crash
- Open for Business: Plaza Mexico provides Frederick with authentic Mexican fare
- Sheriff's office seeks help locating missing Frederick teen
- School board member cited after crash makes brief statement at meeting
- Police: Man wore costume mask, used orange plastic pumpkin during Halloween bank robbery
- Five-star quality: Frederick's 200 Monroe Restaurant is a well-known gem
The Urbana Elementary School Parent Teacher Association is holding a brick fundraiser for all who want to keep a piece of the old school building.
Receiving free and reduced-price meals in Frederick County Public Schools could become more challenging if a recent proposal by the Trump administration regarding toughening access to food stamps goes through.
Frederick County Public Schools announced a partnership with Frostburg State University (FSU) to increase the number of certified teachers, particularly in the sciences, mathematics and computer sciences subject areas.
- The Prophets: Local football picks
- Week 11 High School Football Capsules
- Middletown's girls soccer defenders form Knights' backbone
- Motivated Bears sweep into 2A volleyball final
- A touching touchdown for Catoctin's Bowen
- Athletes of the Week
- Bears follow Lund's lead, complete cross-country championship sweep; Knights' McQuitty crowned, too
- Middletown girls soccer continues to thrive under pressure, reaches state final
- Coach's Corner: NCAA football should take page from MPSSAA's playoff expansion
- Oakdale boys soccer team sees streak, season end in PKs against Century