- Political notes: County officials, state senators discuss political future
- Political notes: New committee assignments, Olson named to redistricting commission
- Political notes: Del. Cox tweets QAnon hashtag, a theory that's been widely debunked
- Political notes: Michael Hough has 'positive' outlook for Senate Minority Whip position
- Political notes: Hagen, fellow grocery shopper involved in encounter about masks at Food Lion
- City Notes: What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
- City notes: Board of Aldermen shoot, score with universally popular proposals at public hearing
- City notes: Bike-friendly city planner to retire after 18 years
- City notes: Wednesday workshop wrap-up and summer fun ahead for Frederick residents
- City notes: Revitalized Education Commission discussed, appointment sought for Public Art Commission
- Man found dead outside Golden Mile business, cause unknown
- Man who stripped nude in library taken to hospital, police say
- Updated: Fire burns dining hall at sleepaway camp near Thurmont
- After dining hall fire, Camp Airy alumni recall 'heartbeat of the camp'
- Angolia wants to cut 'divisive' subjects from FCPS, resist state curriculum mandates
- Snakes cause power outage along Patrick Street
- Camp Airy fire caused $2M in damage; community rallies in support
- Animal Control determines man who shot dog was protecting 'personal safety'
- Man accused of sexually abusing minor, arrested at hotel, police say
- Homage to heritage: Frederick restaurant mural honors Italian roots