The Frederick County Council will revisit a proposal to refund some housing developers a portion of their public schools impact fee — money paid to support public schools as population increases.
Do you plan to attend the Kris Kringle parade in Frederick Friday?
- Political notes: County officials, state senators discuss political future
- Political notes: New committee assignments, Olson named to redistricting commission
- Political notes: Del. Cox tweets QAnon hashtag, a theory that's been widely debunked
- Political notes: Michael Hough has 'positive' outlook for Senate Minority Whip position
- Political notes: Hagen, fellow grocery shopper involved in encounter about masks at Food Lion
- City Notes: What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
- City notes: Board of Aldermen shoot, score with universally popular proposals at public hearing
- City notes: Bike-friendly city planner to retire after 18 years
- City notes: Wednesday workshop wrap-up and summer fun ahead for Frederick residents
- City notes: Revitalized Education Commission discussed, appointment sought for Public Art Commission
- Tearing the web: Invasive trout disrupt Glacier park's lakes
- Alban on administrative leave following DOJ investigation into FCPS
- Maryland Court rules in favor of landlord in eviction case
- 'Maryland's new inland port': Thurmont facility hopes to make shipping cheaper, easier
- Police investigate shots fired in Frederick, property damaged
- Alban responds to DOJ report on seclusion and restraint; calls made for superintendent to resign
- Machete-wielding man robs Jefferson bank, police say
- Frederick homicide suspect stands trial in 2020 shooting; prosecutors allege he wanted girlfriend out of his life
- Aldermen deny historic zone to bowling alley property, paving way for redevelopment
- Linganore Lancers fall in Class 3A state football final after stirring rally against Northern