Graduating seniors of Tuscarora High School say their community is tight-knit.
Do you think three western Maryland counties should leave the state and become part of West Virginia?
-Yes. Seems to make sense -No. Seems a little silly -I don't know enough about it
- Political notes: County officials, state senators discuss political future
- Political notes: New committee assignments, Olson named to redistricting commission
- Political notes: Del. Cox tweets QAnon hashtag, a theory that's been widely debunked
- Political notes: Michael Hough has 'positive' outlook for Senate Minority Whip position
- Political notes: Hagen, fellow grocery shopper involved in encounter about masks at Food Lion
- City Notes: What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
- City notes: Board of Aldermen shoot, score with universally popular proposals at public hearing
- City notes: Bike-friendly city planner to retire after 18 years
- City notes: Wednesday workshop wrap-up and summer fun ahead for Frederick residents
- City notes: Revitalized Education Commission discussed, appointment sought for Public Art Commission
- Local family to appear on 'Family Feud' Friday
- Frederick man accused of soliciting child porn, blackmailing victims
- Frederick police investigate string of burglaries
- Amid uptick in complaints, Frederick police, partners create Nighttime Economy Taskforce
- Frederick mayoral candidate indicted in alleged assault case
- Gravel & Grind makes waves before its grand (re)opening
- Master knife-makers descend on Middletown for annual show
- Honoring an icon: Frederick Art Club unveils statue of fashion trailblazer Claire McCardell
- New Market council looks to quell Derby noise complaints
- Western Maryland counties seek refuge in West Virginia