ANNAPOLIS — Del. Ken Kerr (D-Frederick), a longtime professor who recently retired from Frederick Community College, has proposed legislation that would assist students who receive an associate degree from that institution.
- Political Notes: Binding arbitration bill raises questions about funding requirements
- Political Notes: Conservative Club leads effort to bring back Board of County Commissioners
- Political Notes: Local Democrats, Republicans spar over name-calling Facebook post
- As Hagen's balloon release ban bill passes, a satirical event takes shape
- Political Notes: Update from firm completing 287(g) audit expected next month
- City Notes: What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?
- City notes: Board of Aldermen shoot, score with universally popular proposals at public hearing
- City notes: Bike-friendly city planner to retire after 18 years
- City notes: Wednesday workshop wrap-up and summer fun ahead for Frederick residents
- City notes: Revitalized Education Commission discussed, appointment sought for Public Art Commission
- Man dead after shooting Friday night in downtown Frederick
- Parents hope to raise awareness after 5-year-old son dies from flu-related sepsis
- Ijamsville man charged with abusing infant son denied bail
- First comes marriage: Frederick native Mindy Shiben dishes on marrying a stranger and more from this season's 'Married At First Sight'
- Police: Frederick man broke into woman's home, strangled her
- Up on Market opens, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kroger Co., Ocado announce high-tech fulfillment center in Frederick County
- Sheriff's deputies arrest two after drugs found during traffic stop
- Williams steps down as Cougars football coach
- Can't keep up: Some Frederick County businesses struggle to fill out workforce